- staff and volunteers from Age UK Northamptonshire;
- the manager of Spencer Bridge Food Bank in Northampton;
- a Community Fundraiser from Northampton Hope Centre (Northamptonshire’s largest charity for homeless and vulnerably housed people).
|Lots of craft materials, puzzles, games and warm clothing for Age UK day centres in Northamptonshire|
- 70 items of toiletries and 20 cartons of UHT milk (all items urgently needed by local food banks)
- 12 scarves, and several bags full of puzzles and craft materials for day centres for isolated elderly people;
several car boots full of food and clothing donations for local food banks.
|Lots of items donated for the foodbank!|
|Providing some of the most-needed items for Spencer Bridge Foodbank|
I have a feeling there will be another car boot full of items next week!...
Prof John Horton