Welcome

This blog is written by the Environmental and Geographical Sciences team at the University of Northampton. This will keep you up to date with both student and staff activities.

The Environmental and Geographical Sciences team includes staff with interests in biological sciences, conservation, ecology, environmental sciences, environmental statistics, geography and waste management. We offer a range of degree programmes and have a number of postgraduate research students. For more information about studying with us please visit http://www.northampton.ac.uk/.

Monday 28 July 2014

Reflections of a Joint Honours student - Taonga Kaonga

Studying at the University of Northampton has been enriching but also an opportunity to understand the higher education system. The experience has taught me to work hard and work towards deadlines, work within teams and as an individual. My experience at the University of Northampton has prepared me for the working world and I feel that I have gained valuable skills that are essential within the working world. The lecturers' support was beyond my expectations and being able to study two subjects allowed me to understand which path I would love to follow once I completed my degree.

The University of Northampton has been very supportive in every aspect of my learning providing various avenues for development both within the academic field and outside by providing extra curriculum activities related to the courses being studied.